Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

possible late fall series

Last updated on 8 years ago
The Finger
I am looking into running a late fall series, and am wondering who has these cars. Both a Ninco GT car and a Ninco LMP car. I will start here.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
Ken
Both.
M
I do have a [ninco gt] . . .
The Saw
Cool.
B
Both
gunslinger1352
No GT Car
R
GT only
Ken
Norm, you may be the King of Ninco GT cars. Just off the top of my head –

Porsche (think 911ish, there are quite a few flavors)
Mercedes SLS
The new Mustang and Camaro we ran for the Modern TransAm and the Z06 Corvette (although motors will have to be considered)
McLaren F1 GTR
Callaway Corvette
Ford GT
Lamborghini Murcielago and Gallardo
Mosler
Audi R8
Megane
Ascari
Ferrari F50

I’m sure I missed many more.
CYIROCK
I have both in many different variants
D
I have both. Sounds good to me.
The greatest threat to our future success is believing what we are doing today will be good enough to win tomorrow!!!
gunslinger1352
Ken,thanks I thought they were only talking about the camero or the Mustang with the ninco one's in them . You are quite right I do have alot of them. Actually looking forward to this series if he has it-wI'll get to run cars that have an inch of dust on them ;-)
The Finger
The idea behind this series is three races with the GT cars and three races with the LMPs. The kicker is you can run either car at any race, so a little gamesmanship is involved. Both cars will be scored according to there division. Rules will follow by Labor day. But expect Ninco's only, solid plastic chassis, NC2 or NC5 only, stock plastic gears, 1200 or 1201 tires only. Thinking you can use plastic or metal wheels as long as they are Ninco brand and fit those two tire sizes.
gunslinger1352
So far sounds. Great
B
So is the Ninco Audi R18 with a motor pod and the Ninco Audi R8GT anglewinder with a motor pod not allowed?
gunslinger1352
Not trying to be an ass,and I may be wrong but I Believe solid plastic chassis
means no pods, guess we have to wait for a determination from the Finger:D
B
I'm out. Not going to buy two new used cars.
The Finger
Now I know why people won't run a series, the rules aren't even finished and already to many complaints. Life's to short, I'm out find someone else to run one.
B
Larry when you first talked about this series last winter I did not own a Ninco GT. I bought the Audi R8GT3 for the series and did not know it had a motor pod. I'm not complaining just don't want to go on eBay to look for solid chassis cars to replace my motor pod cars. The current Ninco new cars seemed to be motor pods.
The Finger
You are not the reason for my change of heart, others have chosen to call me personally so as not to be known. Complained of the idea of two series combined and how to score them. Others didn't want to pull out old cars they have upgraded and put them back as originally built. I thought this would be fun but it's really not.
Ken
So what's next? Anybody have any other idea's brewing?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator