Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

NC 1 Classic

Last updated on 8 years ago
The Finger
Done :D:D
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
R
The USRRC list of cars from the meadowdale race is well documented including the ChappyMk2 and King Cobra as well as several other mid engine McKee and Elva's.

Ninco's inclusion of the (V-8)Cobra and Corvettes did muddy the 'equal car' list even though the models are not that much different - IF they used the same tires. The Last open Road body list classification is a better group classification with the under and over 2 litre system which puts the 18-20K motors in the V-8s.
Larry Kelley
B
So the question for the board is the year span for the class. Not a specific race series or track.
The Finger
I think two main questions are in play. rewriting the classes making them more clearly identified, maybe even adding one or two more. And how diligent we are in making sure cars fit the classes even in the regular nightly races.
Ken
Things are in progress, expect clarifications in the very near future.
gunslinger1352
Ken -you sound like the Black 8 ball you turned over to get the answer.
Ken
That's how the board makes all it's decisions.
gunslinger1352
I can tell
R
Sorry I stirred up so much trouble. I'll never race my J car again
gunslinger1352
It's o k my friend I'll take it home in my box Sat. So the memory of your infedelity will not haunt you:D
B
The J Car is classic! Maybe 1966 could be the cut off?
The Finger
Actually Randy my 908 is what pissed everyone off. It is now a piece of history. disassembled and placed in the recycle bin.
The Saw
This discussion has been going on long before either car so it's not about either one of yous two.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator