Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP. 4/4 @ SATANS TURF

Last updated on 8 years ago
R
1. Randy
2. Jimmy
3. Rich
4. Norm
5. Gary
6. Big Larry
7. Windy
8. Mikey
9. Ramcat.
10.Ken
11. Jack
The Saw
InB)
B
In please.
W
I'm in.
M
Yes I will be there . . .
gunslinger1352
I"m in. Perhaps we may actually get some marshalLing done by Mickey,since we won't have any blond guests.;-)
The Saw
He will be the blond guest.
Ken
And he's his biggest fan too.
gunslinger1352
Really -I,m buying him a pipe and a smoking jacket-oooops don't forget the brandy snifter.
R
Plan to be there after running at Westmont...9am-4pm

or should I say standing around without a nap.:@
Larry Kelley
gunslinger1352
Your old Larry -I think you should walk:o
W
Just spoke to Jack. He's in for Saturday
The Finger
Sorry, can't make it. New issues with Mom to be discussed with the family Saturday night.
Besides my stuff would be in the wrong classes anyways.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
B
Thanks Randy, Michelle and Jimmy for fun racing and good food.
gunslinger1352
I totally agree with big lar,always fun at the turf also thanks to Rich for the racing lesson and the beating you gave us:D
The Saw
I concur wit dees two. Thank you very much.
Sofa King
Vintage F1: Any pre 1960 era cars from Scalextric or Cartrix, NC-1 or BWA FF Type motors, must use narrow plastic wheels that use Indy grip 2002 or PPR 1301 or equal tires.
Scalextric cars: can be widened up 2 3/8ths inches, any gear ratio, motors
be relocated to an inline configuration, lexan drivers are allowed . Windy thought the gearing was illegal so I looked up the rules. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT MY LITTLE YELLOW FERRARI IS LEGAL FOR THIS CLASS!!:o:p
Ken
Yep, Scalextric cars are allowed major modifications to try to make them competitive with Cartrix cars. My Scaley has a relocated motor, wider axles, lexan driver, and gears. It's really good for a Scaley car, but still can't touch a good Cartrix car.
W

Sofa King wrote:
Vintage F1: Any pre 1960 era cars from Scalextric or Cartrix, NC-1 or BWA FF Type motors, must use narrow plastic wheels that use Indy grip 2002 or PPR 1301 or equal tires.
Scalextric cars: can be widened up 2 3/8ths inches, any gear ratio, motors
be relocated to an inline configuration, lexan drivers are allowed . Windy thought the gearing was illegal so I looked up the rules. THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT MY LITTLE YELLOW FERRARI IS LEGAL FOR THIS CLASS!!:o:p

I did ask you what it was geared Jimmy. (only because it was so frigging fast) Actually, several people commented on it's speed. And yes, I said I thought the rules regarding gearing were the same as for Ninco Classic. My mistake sir. I stand corrected. I hope you"ll accept my apology. Now I know I can gear mine higher.
And thank you again for the 32 grill. I was hoping the "Dean Of Hot Rods" might have one hiding somewhere. The sedan Kit should make a cool ride. Now I just have to find time to build it.
R
AH, read the rules a bit closer. "ANY PRE-1960 ERA car" includes all of the post WW-I and 1950's formula one cars. The Auto Union and Cooper are the only mid engine cars from that era. The POST 1960 1.5 litre formula do include the sharknose Ferrari and the Dan Gurney Porsche and many other interesting F-1 cars.

I would be inclined to allow plastic or resin model kit bodies including the Hawk D-50 Lancia and the Strombecker Mercedes and similar shells with either Ninco classic wire plastic wheels and the NC-1/clone motors and maybe restricted gearing list for set screw crowns.B)
Larry Kelley
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator