Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP 12/19 FINAL ROUND

Last updated on 8 years ago
R
Round 5 prewar and postwar followed by the shoot out.
1. Randy
2. Jimmy
3. Gary
4. Big Larry
5. Norm
6. Mike
The Saw
In, I may be a little late. 7:00 game at the crystal ice house.
B
In please
W
I was hoping to make this one. When I looked at the calendar last weekend this race had been removed. Still Like to try and make it. Surprised to see it back up there just now. What are the support classes for it?
R
Race card posted
Ken
Don't think I'm going to make it.
gunslinger1352
in
W

RANDY wrote:
Race card posted

Thanks Randy.
What cars are you running for the night race?
Ken
Night races allow any car with lights, not everybody has a specific car with lights, some guys runs GT's, some run LMP's, some run Fly classics that we upgraded for a series a couple years ago.
CYIROCK
Sorry, but I am going to miss this one. The holidays has been busy and this weekend is no exception
gunslinger1352
P.W.:D
CYIROCK
Oh you recognize it? You must know from experience, and Christina says hello....
B
Have a great Christmas Rich. The usual suspects will look forward to racing with you at Hot Rods & Hangovers:-)
gunslinger1352
Yes Rich 'I do recognice it, and am very grateful for it. After all who else would put up with me full time.Hope you,your family have a great Christmas holiday and tell ( Natasha) I approve and a 5 carat should be big enough ;-) See ya on the other side of Christmas Boris B)
The Saw
Thanks to all yous all for a fun night! And thanks Michelle, Randy, and Jimmy for the great meal and hospitality.B)
gunslinger1352
Yeah Dude-Like what he said B)B):D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator