Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP DTM SOOTOUT/GURNEY CUP FINAL

Last updated on 8 years ago
gunslinger1352
I am pretty sure he is not but I will re-ask
The Finger
Hey Norm, Randy sent me some cash to talk nonstop while your racing just to here you complain. It's been a while since you have heard my lovely voice. All bets are off.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
R
The fun part of racing with me is you never know
The Finger
Hey Gary, before I pack it and cause controversy. Is my 512 legal or not?
And what time is good to show up to test my stuff that I just pulled out of hiding for tomorrow night?
The Saw
You need to ask BL, the Gurney Cup is his series. Doors open at six but Ramcat has been seen prowling around at four.
Ken
Um, the post on the first page says Ferrari 512. I could be wrong but I don't rally think Larry is going to make you pull a car off the track if it isn't on the list.
The Saw
I think he's referring to the fact that it's flyslot.
The Finger
Thanks to all for last nights racing. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. A special thanks to Norm for lending me a legal car. Hope when I get back we can repeat the success in fun.
gunslinger1352
I was wondering where are the final totals for the gurney cup overall -it's not on facebook either.
CYIROCK
Oh I'm so sorry.... Do you need further proof of how masterful you are?
The Saw
I'll try to post them tonight, sorry.
gunslinger1352
No Rich,I just wanted to know what the point totals were.I am not that worthy of pictures and accolades as you are.I am just content with knowing I taught you everything that you know:D:D:D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator