Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP DTM Q2/RD 2 Gurney Cup @ CRR

Last updated on 9 years ago
W
Just read some of the above posts. If the final is moved to the following week, I won't be able to make it. We have plans that Saturday.
R
Then in that csse I think the race should be on the original race date
CYIROCK
I agree
Ken
I hereby motion that all messages dripping with sarcasm end with (s) .
B
Big thanks to Norm for hosting the race.
gunslinger1352
To Larry or Gary . Please adjust the lap toals to reflect that Randy is the top a main driver and his mileage total should reflect about 2 feet ahead of me in the race. Thanks:D
W
In regards to moving the final race, I"d say go with the majority's opinion. Randy is currently leading the charge in DTM and still in contention for the overall Gurney Cup win. I'm sure Rich has a good shot at DTM too. I'm running OK, Right now. Still working out my cars and making too many mistakes driving. I'm currently second in the Gurney Cup Standings. I'm going to keep working hard at it, but I seriously doubt if I can catch "Stormin Norman". I'm way down in sixth in DTM (drove like crap on red both nights) Hope to improve that position this Saturday. Bottom line is if the final gets moved and I can't make it, I'll live. I'm really just getting started in this sector of the slot racing hobby. I have a lot to learn about building, tuning, and driving these plastic cars. While it is a very noble gesture on their part, I'd really hate for two of the faster more experienced racers with a better chance of winning than I have to miss the final on my account.
The Saw
Thanks Windy.
Gentleman, retort?
Ken
I was under the impression that the response to move to the 31st was overwhelming?
The Saw
I need to hear from the others if it will affect their attendance.
B
Either date works for me.
gunslinger1352
as I said either date works
The Saw
Shootout final will be on the 31st.
B
Thanks to everyone for being on time last night. Five races done by midnight!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator