Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP 9/26 @ SATANS TURF

Last updated on 9 years ago
The Saw
He's doing his rainman impersonation.B)
R
Thats what you call, a double Czech.
gunslinger1352
She must have yelled at him when he was typing.
R
I will miss this one. All day at the bigger tracks and not enough gas to go that far north until payday.

Oct 3 is also the Annual SANO retro race weekend...three days.
Larry Kelley
B
There are tracks bigger than the Turf?
The Saw
Bigger, but not as cozy.B)
Speed Racer
Sorry guys. I can't make it tonight. Family comes first. Momma wants my time.
Life is not about the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away!
R
That's a bummer. I was planning a bounty on Rich tonight.
M
Ah Yes , Racing at Satan's Turf always a blast ! . Nice race card , Everyone seemed to have a good time . And the excellent DINNER Whao ! thank you Michelle . . . You da best . And welcome Jack Beers to the 1/32 model car racing world .
B
Thanks Randy for great racing, thank you Michelle for good food and thanks to everyone who came out for the BLBTA series.
gunslinger1352
Thanks Randy and Michelle for the fun night,it is nice to see the feminine touch around the house,i guess Jimmy has to retire his French maid outfit :D:D:D:D:o
P
I know I haven't been around for a while but who's Michele. Glad to see you guys have included some babes in your weekly get togethers. I love all of you but your all pretty ugly.
gunslinger1352
Michelle is Randy's better half ---------And I do meen better:D:D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator