Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP BLBTA RACE 5 @ Shlottenhausen Speedway

Last updated on 9 years ago
D
Papa is correct that it costs more than is received. But I knew that would happen and I never expected to recover all the $.

I like to do it. I hope the food I put out is what every one likes.
But if some don't participate , that's ok with me.

There might be some that do not eat at all so feel they do not need to participate. Again, that's ok with me.

But I think I would be just as happy to have Pizza.
The greatest threat to our future success is believing what we are doing today will be good enough to win tomorrow!!!
R
This part I can tell I never care about, for all this years we never had it on my house, and I always put the food on the race, I start to do it with you guys, it is ok but the money collected never cover the cost of the food, not even close, this is not a complain it is an explanation, I can care less about the money, I just want a good time, if I said if I get back on the races will be no Kitty on my house just like was before, everyone who attended Bensenville Bombers race know that was never Kitty on Bensenville Bombers group.
Roberto.
Speed Racer
For me, it's not about the money. I like having all my friends over to have fun and forget about the BS that happens in the real world. It's all about fun with friends. I will always put out food for my friends no matter what. I don't ask for ANY CONTRIBUTIONS. My friends are worth it.
Life is not about the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away!
R

Speed Racer wrote:
For me, it's not about the money. I like having all my friends over to have fun and forget about the BS that happens in the real world. It's all about fun with friends. I will always put out food for my friends no matter what. I don't ask for ANY CONTRIBUTIONS. My friends are worth it.

I'm 100% with you, you think the same way I do.
Roberto.
Speed Racer
Great minds think alike
Life is not about the breath you take, but the moments that take your breath away!
R

Speed Racer wrote:
Great minds think alike

Thanks.
Roberto.
Speed Racer
With that being said.... Doors open when you get here. Food will be ready when your hungry.
The Saw
Looking forward to it.
R
Sorry I was looking forward to racing with you again Jimmy but I just can't make it tonight.
gunslinger1352
Randy:we will miss racing with you AGAIN. And I took a shower and everything:D
Speed Racer
Nom! You took a shower!!!!! I'm blessed. Lol
gunslinger1352
Yes Jim it was also for You too.Great track-keeps you on your toes. Had a great time. Hope to race there again:D
Speed Racer
Thanks Norm. It was great racing with you
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator