Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

called out

Last updated on 8 years ago
Sofa King
ok, so I got called out to put together something I would like to run, details and dates to follow soon
Sofa King
Tentative dates for the hot rod series are September 19th, October 3rd, October 17th, October 31st and final on November 14th with the king of the hill to follow directly after on the same day. If there is any problems with the dates let me know.
The Saw
Yep, DTM shootout and gurney cup are every weekend in October.
Ken
How's the rules coming Jimmy? I'm building and rebuilding, determined to have at least one car be competitive this year. Probably throwing six cars at it.
The Saw

Big Lare wrote:
stem cells in DTM;)

That would be an apt description of some of our racers.
Sofa King
funny how that worked. you want me to put something together and most of the dates clash. when you two are done you let me know. didn't see anything posted about this until now but it figures. I would write what I really think but it would only be deleted.
The Saw
The current series runs through September, the DTM/Gurney Cup is October as it has been for the past two years, I imagine you could probably start yours in November. It would give guys more than enough to time to build and prepare.

Perhaps you can outline your ideas and propose it to the rest of us so we know what we're getting into.
Sofa King
As of 7:15 AM 8/2/15, all of Nov. is open. So lets try this again. Just going to run all weeks back to back. Nov. 7, 14, 21, 28, and the 5th race and King of the Hill on Dec. 5th. Five weeks, ten races, Pre-war, Post-war, both in the same night plus two support races. I don't have the luxury of setting the calendar so this is what you get for now.
B
So last Hot Rod rules I can find are Randy's 2014 series rules posted on 1/24/2014. Are these the ones we should build to with pre war and post war bodies?
Sofa King
Ken posted the hot rod rules earlier in July, but something is missing. as soon as it's fixed I'll go in detail
The Saw
I gain post it for you if you send me the info. Better yet submit the event and I can publish it for you.
gunslinger1352
Thanks Jimmy-looking forward to trading paint with you:D:D
Ken
Rules have been updated. Jimmy was right, I must have gotten a little crazy with the cut and paste buttons.
The Saw
Have you lined up any tracks yet?
Sofa King
In house series, the only way I can work on Saturday and and still run it
R
Can't make it. Too Far too travel
Ken
I'll pick you up on my way Randy.
R
The Ken. I knew I could count on you
Ken
Only a couple weeks to go, how are those rules coming? What's the cut-off for pre-war? Is a '41 Willys pre or post? Cause that's after it started but before it ended.
The Saw
Pre war, post war, war time?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator