Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Big Larry's Big Trans Am Rules

Last updated on 9 years ago
gunslinger1352
And some of us continue to beat a dead horse:(
The Saw
Thanks Mr. Norm.:( there are one or two guys here who thrive on the conflirt.
gunslinger1352
Don't thank me Gar-I was talking about you:D:D:D:D:o:o
CYIROCK
I am on vacation and do not choose to play mental ping pong.... Thanks to all of the positive responses, and I am sorry for those that continue to be unproductive...
The Saw
I know you were norm, I was just trying to deflect it towards those who keep picking at it!B).

Oh what does great leader know from productive, he's holding the hand of the biggest peck, uh picker!:D
R
With regards to "tire wear"....a minimum diameter IS a useful rule. Foam tire wear with regularity and I also race in other hardbody series with similar rules. Mid-America rules allow just under one inch fronts (0.950") ,closer to 25mm. Rear foam tires can wear significantly even with the lower power motors the club uses. Normal wear and tear should allow at least a 26mm rear tire prior to replacement.

Just got a set of NEW H&R silicone wheels: 26mm(x 12mm) fronts and 27mm rears is what they measure.
Larry Kelley
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator