Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Winter series

Last updated on 9 years ago
The Finger
Just thinking, I don't remember a front motor series. Maybe fly newer corvettes. Out of the box, just lead, tires and race? ;)B):o
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
gunslinger1352
Don't think ----you might hurt yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
CYIROCK
Interesting thought. How about Monogram front motor??? Shelby's and Grandsports and Greenwoods, oh my!:p
R

CYIROCK wrote:
Interesting thought. How about Monogram front motor??? Shelby's and Grandsports and Greenwoods, oh my!:p

Jesus Rich, those cars are a misery in the box.
Roberto.
gunslinger1352
Roberto you are newer to the club so I will clue you in
.We try to find the crappiest cars on earth and make a series out of them. IT IS WHAT WE ARE KNOWN FOR:D:D: This way we don't feel bad when Randy throws his to the floor and stomps on it.
gunslinger1352
I got one for you to ponder .....ANY NINCO car you want to use-(not classics) NC1 motor we all have a million of them that we are not using, plastic wheels,10/24 or 11/27 gearing or 12 32 {red setup for sidewinders] .or For you gearheads we can use nc2 instead:D.we all have at least one ninco that we are not or haven't in a while been using.Plus there are many types of these cars to run and the motor-gearing and plastic wheels should keep the racing close.
The Finger
I can accept it if we add no LMPs . Like the idea of NC 2s
CYIROCK
Why are you averse to the LMP's ? There are some beautiful older BMW models that drive real nice... Maybe limit it to the one piece chassis cars?
Ken
Honestly, I have a couple LMP's that don't run as good as most of my other Ninco's. Racewars also taught us that the motor levels the playing field. The first Racewars I ran, I used an LMP and got my ass kicked by a bunch of McLarens. The only issue I see is availability of NC-2's. There are a few of us that still have some new ones, I could certainly provide a bunch of used ones, but is anybody going to want a used motor?
gunslinger1352
Ya Larry-why no LMP,because it reminds you when you were young and the kids chanted Larry Made Poopy:D:D Also Rich I am not familiar with a Ninco that doesn't have a one piece chassis-You must be giving away another speed secret HMMMMMM. hindging your chassis:D
gunslinger1352
I'll take a used one any day -they are just getting broken in unless you did 24Hours with them and even then????????????????
The Saw
I wonder if rich is referring to the changeable motor pods on some of the ninco chassis. I like your idea and would love to see Mr. Norm run a series.:p
gunslinger1352
But Gary ,I do not have the aploom and savwafair (missplelled) or vast Knowledge you or Larry has. I am just giving suggestions and letting the masters co-ordinate such a task:D:D:D:D:D. It was just a series I would like to see -but will race anything or any series just to be next to you.
The Finger
I started this thread to get feedback for a series. Mission accomplished. More people are offering ideas then we had for the last couple of series so this is a good thing. As for used NC 2s I'm in; the two I have aren't even in Ninco cars. So I would love one. Add a few smilies here
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator