Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

6-6-2015 Final Meadowdale build day

Last updated on 9 years ago
B
The track braid is to be delivered around May 20th. Anyone free Saturday May 23th to fill and sand track seams, route for new braid, repaint, install braid and fix landscaping?
Ken
The 24th is a Sunday. If you meant Saturday the 23rd, I'm not available, if you mean Sunday the 24th, I am.But I'm also guessing that's way more than a days work.
The Saw
That is true.
B
Yes Ken the 23rd is the correct date.
R
I am cooking for the apartments on Sat;
Indy race on Sunday.
Larry Kelley
B
Ok braid is in. Anyone available for final assembly Saturday 6-6-2015 10am-2pm?
Ken
I can be there. Just braiding, or all the other stuff from above, or are you guys still going this Saturday for patching and landscaping? Not that it matters, just curious.
B
I'm planning on patching, sanding and painting this Monday 5-25 from 10am to 2pm. Saturday 6-6 will be braid, electric and checking trackmate. We could also fix the landscape. Volunteers for both days would be great.
F
I'll put 6/6 on the calendar. I answered on FB that I was available for a couple of hours on the 23rd, but it looks like you cancelled that date and moved it to Monday. So, I'll participate on 6/6

FB
B
Thanks Bob, see you on Saturday 6-6.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator