Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

4/18 racing race card updated

Last updated on 9 years ago
R
Now before you all start whining, (Jimmy). I want to have a scaley Trans Am rubber tire race this night also. I am going to run it just prior to the series race. Rubber tires grip better with rubber on the track. PPR tires pick up the rubber. I don't want to have the first few racers in the series to race on a track with less grip than the guys running later. The Trans Am is a support race so it's no big deal if your car is not perfect.
B
Cool! My Owens Camaro has the stock Firestones back on.
B
Do Womps or H&Rs foam tires leave any usable rubber?
Ken
Rubber tires lay down rubber just like a real race car. Foam tires actually clean the groove, but leave some dust outside the groove.
R
You can start with something lite like Ninco Classic for first race, go to TransAm rubber tires next and series next as third race, just an idea so the track will be fine, after that is your call for the other races. What you think?
Roberto.
R
That's the plan. Race card will be posted by this Saturday. I just wanted to give a heads up about the Trans Am race
B
Maybe the stock tired Trans-Am could be a support series for the Scaley Le Mans series?
The Saw
I could dig it.
The Finger
Good thing you clarified that, I kept looking for a trana am car thinking it was some Italian thing I'd never heard of.:D:DB)
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
gunslinger1352
Youse gotta problem with that Finger-you mutt you:D:D
R

The Finger wrote:
Good thing you clarified that, I kept looking for a trana am car thinking it was some Italian thing I'd never heard of.:D:DB)
. Is that better L T F?
gunslinger1352
Randy-does LTF stand for little tiny flange or Larry the finger:D
The Finger
It stands for "lowers the frustration" and it was meant for everyone. I was not the only one confused.B)B)B)
The Saw
You're sure about that?
Ken
Hey, let him have his delusions, reality is too painful for most of us.
gunslinger1352
and so is listening to him:D:D:o
The Finger
shhhh; I tought I taw a pudie kat.
B
Tested my Scaley, SCX and Pioneer Trans-Am cars with stock tires. Great fun! Just like the real cars were - overpowered and under tired:-) What are your other 3 fun races Randy?
gunslinger1352
Randy-just wondering-your original posts said scaley Trans am-but I was wondering if a sxc or pioneer is allowed . Also since this is a Trans am race and it"s at your house shouldn't it be called a transvestite am.where the winner gets to wear your pink feathered boa the rest of the evening.Rich will even wear hi 5 inch heals for the race:D:D:D
B
Thanks for pointing that out Norm. I will focus on my Scaley Camaro:-)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator