Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Scalextric Vintage LeMans

Last updated on 9 years ago
Ken
First race of the series will April 8th at the track formerly know as Satan's turf. Details to follow as we approach.
gunslinger1352
Are we racing on weds days now or early April fool
Ken
Yep, going back to my roots, racing Group 15 wing cars at JK's Grand Raceway on Tuesdays in Broadview.. That's where this whole journey started. It should say the 18th, for some reason I can't edit it off my phone, will correct tomorrow.
The Saw
Race card?
gunslinger1352
Can I Staple wings on the side of my gt40,and can I advance my timing and true the com,also will we be racing in any glue.:D
Ken
Side dams are optional on the GT40 and Ferrari, the Chapparal already has one up top so... Mikey can help you with the balancing and com truing, he still only changes three bucks like Koford did back in the day.
gunslinger1352
don,T Worry My Old Slotcar friend- I still have my prop balancer,com truer and timing tools somewhere in this house,but rather than dig thru everything I guess your right and give Mike the three bucks.I hear Rich sends all his motors to J K .they got that Czek mo-jo going:D
The Finger
charges, changes, same thing
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
Ken
For those of you that are sarcasm impaired, none of the rules changes listed in this thread are factual. Original rules as written still apply.
R
Dammit. Now I have to start all over again. Oh well, maybe Mike will give back my $3.00
CYIROCK
I just broke in my mabuchi motor too and it went from 17891 rpm at 12 v to 19701. This new motor dyno I got works great.... Now I just have relieve a little bit of the interior to fit the extra magnets.... Ooops that was out loud wasn't it.... :D
Ken
Hit a small snag in scheduling, asking for a bit of patience.
CYIROCK
No problem. Denny will be racing with us on Saturday and will be showing us pictures of his new track in Plainfield. The copper is put down and he is in the painting stages.... The track should come online in the next 30 days.... It should give us one more track.
B
Very cool to have another new track!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator