Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Mar 07 Series Race at Martinsville.

Last updated on 9 years ago
B
So the world waits for a response from Norm.
R
Yes.
Roberto.
R
A silent Norm is a dangerous animal
gunslinger1352
Sorry guys but I have been busy working and didn't read the sight lately.If it is OK can I come tommrow Roberto.I Kmow it's late but I just can't miss the un- vailing of Mikey's Brazilian wax-Randy said it's to die for.:o
gunslinger1352
As I read back I Noticed Larry (AKA the finger) hurt his digit.I hope your OK and it's not on your controller hand and that you mend quickly.If you have not found a doctor you can go to mine.Dr Binny-BOOM BATTS. He not only will fix your finger he will also tighten up your lips so they stop that incessant flapping :D:D:D
Ken
You come on out Normy, if Roberto was concerned about dinner, you can have mine.
gunslinger1352
Thanks Ken,I'm sorry but I didn't think about that Roberto.I normally have dinner with my wife before so I don't need to eat-I'm 2 pounds short of an elephant anyways :D
R
OK I assume you are in Norm.
Roberto.
The Saw
Just more of you to love Normy!:)
The Finger
Sorry Norm, better my lip flaps then my finger. Besides my insistent lip flapping is how I know I'm alive. That's how I hear myself think.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
B
Thanks Roberto for good food and great racing. My IROC Camaro always looks forward to Martinsville Speedway.
R
I'd like to thank you guys very much for the great time we had racing tonight, looking forward to have more races like this, thanks Big Lare, Larry, Gary, Ken, Papa Steve, Randy, Rich, Finger, Mike(Dundee), and Mr. Norm.

Hope the food was OK.

Roberto.
Roberto.
R
Thanks Roberto great time
The Finger
Thanke Roberto for another fun night of racing. good food, good friends and a talkative Norm, what else can a guy ask for. Oh yes I remember Norm to be quiet, lol :D:D:D
gunslinger1352
Thanks Roberto-had alot of fun-there was some close racing and for some reason Mikey was very onry and decided to wall me a few times-I wonder how much that cost Randy :D
CYIROCK
Thank you Berto for the hospitality and the good food. I haven't laughed like that in a long time.. Results will be updated tonight. Let me know if anyone made any changes to their cars for the race.
The Saw
Superbird, old, hawk,10z
gunslinger1352
Road runner- SUPER POWERFULL REFRIGERATOR MAGNET:D:D:D
The Finger
Drove a superbird, carrera motor. :D:DB)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator