Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

2-28-2015 series race

Last updated on 9 years ago
B
Are we still racing at Roberto's on the 28th for the 4th Carrera NASCAR series race?
R
I don't know Larry, I PM Rich but he did not reply and I don't know is phone #.
Roberto.
CYIROCK
Sorry guys. Did get your PM. Will post this afternoon.
R
Sorry guys can't host the race on 02/28 had to change my plans, we will talk and do some other time.
Roberto.
B
Hope that Martinsville can host a race in March:-)
CYIROCK
Sorry to hear that Roberto. I hope everything is well. Let me know when you would like to reschedule for.
R
If needed I can have the track open
Ken
So are we going to Randy's this week or are we taking a week off?
CYIROCK
I am not going to be able to make this week. If Randy wants to host one or even a fun race nite that would be appreciated. Still want to get Berto rescheduled. It is up to you guys.
The Finger
Already had a series race at Randy's, but would love a fun racin night thereB)please randy, give us a race card
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
Ken
Yes, but we have three races to go and are having difficulty getting races on the calendar, we may have no choice but to double down.
The Finger
What needs to be is what we should do. I just want to race, it's winter camping season hasn't started so lets race. I would add a smiley at this time but they aren't working on my computer?
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
B
I see four active club tracks - Satan's New Turf, Papa's Speedway, Martinsville and Chicago Riverside Raceway. If Roberto can have a race in March that would be the 4th Carrera NASCAR race. Chicago Riverside Raceway now has three course layouts. You could have the 5th and 6th series races there. Or if Hammer ever responds Paramount Ranch could host one.
R
Group C
Can Am
Dirt track cars
Early LeMans
Night race
Bring your Carrera Nascar just in case
R
RACE CARD POSTED B)
gunslinger1352
Sorry Randy-didn't think you were racing so I said OK to something else-put em in the wall buddy:D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator