Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

practice on the turf

Last updated on 9 years ago
R
I am willing to hold a practice race this Saturday night at 7 pm if anyone would like to test the new track.
1. Ninco classic
2. Womps
3. Fly classic
4. Trans am
5. Bring a car with head lights
I will have snacks and drinks. I have to work so I won't have time to cook.
Let me know if you are interested.
gunslinger1352
I am pretty sure the wife will be sick of me by Sat. so I asume I will be there:D
Ken
I'd really like to. Like to see the new track, run some Womps, race in the dark. And most importantly not let somebody else get that much more practice in before the next Pony car race. Not making any promises yet.
The Finger
All I saw was a race card, time, and place, you bet I will be there. :DB):D
And Norm to piss off, What could be better.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
R
So far we have.
Ken
Norm
Hammer
Finger
Jimmy
Randy
Rich
Father Bob
PapaSteve
Mike
Roberto
F
Yea, count me in on this one.

FB
Ken
Ok, ok, now I'll try harder to make it. Just don't run the Womp's or in the dark til I get there please.
M
yes i'm in
R
I may be able to go so is a 50/50.
Roberto.
gunslinger1352
Great track-smooth flow with challenges-you outdid yourself again Mr Randy.I know you did all this cause you found it difficult to go across 4 lanes to hit me and 3 lanes are much easier.:D.See-we got to run a fun track,see Mikey and Jimmy all in one night
Ken
Good luck Jimmy. 6,200 1:64 muscle machines on eBay. Maybe the info from their website will help you narrow the search.
Sofa King
Thanks, Ken:)
P
Could someone post a picture of the new layout for those of us that are in Florida.
P
Hey Gary, your the king of this forum. Get over to Randys house and post some pictures, it is almost 2015.
B
Lots of photos on the Great Lakes Slot Car Club Facebook group.
gunslinger1352
Oh,I'm sorry-some of us don't have The facebook-nor want it..I m sure being the social media mogul you are Larry you find this fact unbelievable ,but it is true:D
Ken
I guess the real problem is that it is almost impossible to post pictures on here. It is possible, but generally when someone tries, they wind up giving up before they are finished.
B
Norm Facebook is free to the club unlike this web page. Uploading photos from my iPhone is simple to Facebook. I have no idea how to do it to this site. You have to ask Randy why he posted his new track photos to Facebook and not here.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator