Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP DTM Shootout/Gurney Cup Final

Last updated on 9 years ago
The Saw
Thought you seemed a bit repressed.:D
Ken
If anybody had any extra decals of the number 3 please let me know. I have lots of 2's and 9's to trade. Or I am willing to purchase as well.
CYIROCK
Ahhh... Delusions of grandeur.... What's next, monogrammed T-shirts with sleeves cut off??? When does the race winning Mercedes come out in collectible diecast.... ???
Ken
No delusions here, buy apparently I've become an asshole with no impulse control. It's not about winning, but now I'm Ramcat, Dunkle, Randy and Phil all rolled into one.
Ken
Not implying the gentleman mentioned in my previous post are assholes. They are all kings of nerfing. But I am an asshole.
gunslinger1352
Ken-I now get why you picked #3 .It represents the 3 personality that have evolved in this thread. The first personality is good old ken-a sleeveless nice and courteous driver,the second is a man who is tired of being beat and decided to be a little more agressive in his driving style but released his wrath on an undeserving nice guy when it should have been on Rich:D or myself.:D ,I be leave the third personality is evolving as we speak,and hope fully will be a hybrid of both.(hopefully he just won,t talk incessently like the finger),but in the 20 years I know you-no one has ever thought you were or would evolve into an assh--e;)
Ken
"No man knows how bad he is till he has tried very hard to be good."

C.S.Lewis

The Finger
I don't know how I even got involved in this post? I bet you could here a pin drop the last few races. No fun in that
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
gunslinger1352
We had a lot of fun , but we did miss your lilting voice in the background:D
The Finger
Remember you said in the background. Lol:DB):D
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator