Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP Mid Era GP @ The Nub

Last updated on 10 years ago
The Saw
1. Ded
2. Gary
3. Big Larry
4. Roberto
5. Rich
6. Magneto
7. Ken
8. Finger
9. Big Kris
10. & son
The Saw
Msg duplicated.
The Saw
Can somebody contact Ded for confirmation of next weeks race and a race card. Sorry I don't have his number.
Thanks.
Gary
B
I'm just going to Road America on Friday. So I'm in for this race.
R
In. Race Card please.
Roberto.
CYIROCK
I am in, and did contact Ed... Waiting to hear back, but I will try calling him today for final confirmation. The race card has been posted.

Ninco Classic
Early Lemans
F1 Series
Modern Nascar
Late Lemans
If time, Rally Car Challenge

Thanks,

Rich
M
Hey there ! Well hows everyone ?, Oh yea I'm IN . See Ya then.
gunslinger1352
Sorry I'm out-my trigger finger rusted up from non activity:D
Ken
Yep
The Saw
Somebody get Normy some earl!
The Finger
The finger will make a surprise guest appearance Saturday nite. With Ed's permission I would like to bring a friend and his son for a night of some greatlakes fun. I will supply the cars for them to use, and they will sit out the series race. Big Kris will challenge Big Lare for tallest guy there.
Let's have some fun
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
The Saw
I'll bring the tape measure.:p
gunslinger1352
You Don't have to bring the tape measure Gary-Every one knows YOU can just tell us just how BIG-Big Larry really is:D:D:o
Ken
Awww, does that mean we have to play nice? Good thing your favorite playmate won't be able to attend.
The Finger
Oh man, good thing Norm won't be there. I would be taking crap all night
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
Ken
Awww, does that mean we have to play nice? Good thing your favorite playmate won't be able to attend.
CYIROCK
Bad news guys. Ded just let me know he can't do it this weekend, and am not sure he can host for this series. He apologizes for the late notice. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.
B
Plan B - Go to Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI. Real Can-Am McLarens and Historic F-1 cars!
The Saw
Penguins next week? Normy can fill us in on how big the penguinis is?;):o:DB)
R
Rich my track is open to cover Ed's race, I'm good for 07/19 we will keep the same race card, call me (630)287-0201 to talk about arrangements.
Roberto.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator