Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP Mid Era GP @ The Nub

Last updated on 10 years ago
R

Papa Steve wrote:
Papa Steve is IN ! !
Bad news guys. Ded just let me know he can't do it this weekend, and am not sure he can host for this series. He apologizes for the late notice. Let me know if anyone has any ideas.
Roberto.
CYIROCK
We will be racing at Steve's on Saturday. I would like to not repeat tracks in the series, and I appreciate you offering up your track again, Roberto... The race card will be the same. Please let us know if this changes anyone' availability.

Thanks, Rich
Ken
That makes me a weak maybe.
Ken
Is that Papa Steve, or Penguin Steve? Both have been mentioned. Still makes me a maybe either way, but I'm sure I'm not the only one confused.
R

Ken wrote:
Is that Papa Steve, or Penguin Steve? Both have been mentioned. Still makes me a maybe either way, but I'm sure I'm not the only one confused.
Papa Steve in DeKalb Ken.
Roberto.
R
In.
Roberto.
B
Sorry to miss, will be at Road America.
The Saw
I'll be at RA as well.
CYIROCK
Sorry, we will be at papa Steve's
gunslinger1352
WHO SAW THAT ANSWER COMMING FROM GARY------RAISE THEIR HANDS;)
The Saw
Normy, I'll be your friend too if you like.B)
gunslinger1352
Thanks Gary but we can all see thru your thin vail of desceat, your having a tiff with your Lare Bear and your trying to make him jealous:D
B
your or you're?
Ken
You have a problem with your, but desceat is ok?
gunslinger1352
Oh I'm sorry -I didn't know the spell checker police were still on this forum. This all comes from a guy who is so tall he gets dizzy from the thin air up there,and a guy that dresses like Jethro Bo-Dean from the Beverly Hillbillys with the cut off sleeves. Don't have much else to do you two- do you?:D:D:D
Ken
Now be honest, we'd all kill to look like Jethro.
B
Thin air is nice and clean up here at Road America. Not like the low level smog around a slot car track.
The Finger
My parents are getting much worse, especially my Dad who now has hospice there every day. For that reason I'm going to have to back out, family is more important. Sorry Steve I wanted to race on your track again. Please pray for my Dad
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
R
In please
P
My thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator