Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

H&R

Last updated on 9 years ago
Ken
So when you guys are setting up an H&R are you cutting down the front tires or spacing down the guide flag?
R
If you lower the flag it will bottom out on most tracks. I run mine as is out of the box
Ken
Oh, yeah, see I didn't think of it like that, glad I asked before I screwed everything up. What about the womps though, that flag should be in full contact, no?
R
They seem ok out of the box too. The thick braids help.
Ken
See, now that I look at my Womp and H&R side by side, the stock H&R flag is about 3/32nds of a inch deeper than a stock Parma flag. So out of the box they're both putting the same amount of flag in the slot.
R
H & R KIT: which one? two motors available - 14,000 rpm and 26,000 rpm; I assume fish tires over silicones or std foam.
I will use the amt '70 camaro from the hokey kit.
Larry Kelley
R
Foam tires work great. NC 6 or Slot it boxer motors. Stock gears.
Ken
I'm going to have to swear I was told NC5 or Slot-it flat 6. I'd also swear some of Randy's cars have the Slot-it yellow flat 6 in them. So when I built mine I looked up the RPM on a NC5 (20,000 rpm) and bought the closest Flat 6 (20,500 rpm) which happens to be the yellow one I swear I saw in Randy's car. Now, the Boxer is a 21,500 rpm motor, and an NC6 is 23,500. My car seemed very evenly matched last time at Randy's. I just don't want anybody to spend $25 on a motor and not be able to keep up. So which motors is it? I know it's just a fun class, but I'm confused so I have to assume Ramcat is really confused.
The Saw
NC 6 in mine.
R
H&R cars are nc 6 or slot it boxer. I have both. Boxer is a little better on the get go. Nc5 in womps.
R
I thought we were leaving them (H & R) STOCK - as sold. Professor motor list many options, and I have not checked stock in Illinois raceways.
Larry Kelley
Ken
Locally you will find the HRCH04(fish tires) and HRCH05 (silicones), both come with a 40,000 rpm motor. You're going to want the HRCH04, but that motor is way too much so we change them. If Chicagoland Hobbies has them in stock you're looking at about $37, I got mine from Roger for $42. Everything stays stock except the motor.
R
Prof Motor lists the CH 03, 04, 05 as having a mystery motor and the CH 09 has a 26k cobra motor and the CH 10 with the 18khawk motor; all pics show the same blue can...the last two come with silicone tires.:p
Larry Kelley
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator