Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Update to our 40th Anniversary Party and Slot Car Sale

Last updated on 12 years ago
F
Just a reminder about Chicagolands Toys and Hobbies 40 Anniversary Party and slot car sale. All are welcome to attend, and here are the details:

Sunday August 26th
10am to 5pm at
White Eagle Banquets and Restaurant
6839 N. Milwaukee Avenue
Niles, IL

I will have all the sale cars there but I've also put all the cars that will be on sale at a special link on our web store. The pricing you currently see is our every day 15% off price. HOWEVER, after midnight on Saturday (Sunday 12am) the web site will automatically update with our sale prices which are 40 to 70% off. Yes, you heard me right. There isn't a Slot It car over $32. There are $15 cars. Yes, Crazy Bob slashes prices again.

Now, if you would like to see a preview of the cars for sale OR if you can't make it to the party, then go to http://chicagolandtoysandhobbies.com/...-Car-Sale/. The sale is good until September 2nd at midnight, while quantities last.

FB
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator