Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

DTM RACE DATES

Last updated on 16 years ago
Voodoo
RACE 1 08/01/08

RACE 2 08/15/08

RACE 3 08/29/08

RACE 4/MAIN EVENT 09/12/08

Thanks Frank
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

Second place is just the first place loser.
The Saw
IT'S ON BABY!
CYIROCK
Just wanted to let you guys know that because of physical inventory being taken at our Nissan store, I probably will not make it this Friday.

Rich
gunslinger1352
Boy,Won't they be surprised when they inventory Your physical
CYIROCK
OH, NORMY, YOUR BALL-BUSTING WON'T WORK ON ME...

BUT WHAT CAN ONE EXPECT FROM A CRANKY GERIATRIC SUCH AS YOURSELF...

CYIROCK
gunslinger1352
I Believe My Ballbusting did work on you,you answered didn't you, my pubesant littlle slot car racer:D
CYIROCK
SO?????!!!!!!

IF NOT FOR YOUR WHIMSICAL WAYS, THIS HOBBY WOULDN'T BE SO MUCH FUN...

NOW IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A WUSSBAG, MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE SEEN YOU AT THE BIG RACE LAST WEEK....
gunslinger1352
could someone please put up what else is being raced friday,If I can get out of work early enough I would like to know what cars to bring,Also if Allen is comming could he please bring the car with him.
Allen
Preston and I are not going to be able to make it for DTM qualifying this Friday. We'll catch you guys next time.

Norm,
I'll have to connect with you at the 3rd qualifier on August 29 to get you that car. Sorry for the delay.

Kriket,
Same goes for your car. Hang on to the $ 'til the 29th.

Allen
CYIROCK
I can't get a hold of Frank, so I will put this card up in his stead...

Hope that is ok...

RACE 2 NINCO Classic

RACE 3 NC-2, 5, 6

RACE 4 Early Lemans

Rich
Ken
Hey Frank, got a race card for Friday? Looks like I might actually make it out for a race this week. Is the DTM race first race of the night?
CYIROCK
Unfortunately, I wont be able to make it this Friday...

Hope you guys have fun.

Rich
Voodoo
RACE CARD FOR THE THE 29TH

RACE 1 RALLY CARS
RACE 2 DTM QUAL #3
RACE 3 VINTAGE NASTY CAR
RACE 4 BIG BAD VOODOO DADDYS RECORD BREAKERS (IF YOU WANT A RECORD GO FOR IT. ITS A MIXED RACE, SO DRAG OUT YOUR BEST AND SEE HOW YOU DO, THERE ARE NO WINNERS IN THIS RACE ONLY FAME)

SORRY FOR THE LATE POST I HAVE BEEN SWAMPED AT WORK

ALSO NOTICE THE QUAL RACE IS IN THE #2 SPOT, I WANT TO GET THINGS GOING AT 8:00PM SHARP, IT WAS NICE LAST TIME BEING DONE AT 10:45PM, I GOT SOME GOOD FEEDBACK ON THAT SO LETS TRY IT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS OUT.

ALSO

THANKS VOODOO (FRANK)
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

Voodoo
Wow a great turn out, 16 guys in all. Thom it was good to see you again you know your welcome anytime. hope everyone got enough food i thought it would only be a few guys due to the holiday weekend. I will post the results tonite, i know we had some great quals happen.

Thanks Voodoo (Frank)
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

Voodoo
Also Preston went after your rally record in the record breakers and could not DO IT!:( However he did spank his dad in the dtm class.:o

Thanks Voodoo (Frank)
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator