Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Well

Last updated on 12 years ago
Ken
Now what? Just weekly racing for the summer? What was this about SCX DTM's? Should I buy one?
The Saw
I'd like to know as well.
R
I dont know what Ronny has up his sleve for the future if you find out let me know
CYIROCK
Thanks to everyone who came out to the 12 hour race. I thought it went well, I think more people would have allowed us a little breathing room to take breaks.

Going forward... What does the club want to do???

For the early fall, we will start out with a SCX DTM shootout series. The cars will run stock with just lead and tires.

Heading into summer, however we have a lag in turnouts and am not sure people want a series or not. I have been approached by a few people wanting to do a laid back Monogram nascar series. Not a weekly one, but maybe every other week. Ron wants to put this together....

I am thinking about a 4th of July race using American cars of some manufacturer. Not sure of the format, but maybe we can combine it with a cookout.

These are some of my thoughts, but ultimately I would like to know what everyone wants to do, just as I would like to not be a captain for the next 12 hour, as I would like to have other members of the club build the cars.

You guys let us know, and we will build a schedule and races around what you want.

Thanks,

Rich
The Finger
Da's finger is taking a camping break for a while. We'll see for how long.B):DB) As far as the next series goes I think 1401 tires are what fit the scx dtm cars.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
Ken
To be honest, I'm not excited about a Monogram Nascar Series, but if it brings racers out in the summer months, I guess it would be worth it.
The Saw
Is there any other class that would attract summer racers?
R
BIKINI RACES
The Finger
Sorry but there isn't a single one of you i'de like to see in a bikini, sofakings underware is bad enough. B):DB)
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
R
OOOOO YOU ARE RIGHT THERE. SORRY MY BAD
CYIROCK
Why do these conversations always end up in the gutter????

Ok, so if Early Nascar is nothing that people want a series for, then what would you guys like to see?

I personally would like to run a new cheap car stock with tires and lead...Nascar would fit that, but we could pick Scaley GT's and run those.

Just an idea,

Rich
R
Scaley nascar stock tires c o t
The Saw
Scaley COTs sound like a new fun class.
Ken
Sorry, let's chalk that up to being tired and frustrated. Nothing to see here.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator