Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

I-Hobby 2011

Last updated on 10 years ago
CYIROCK
I know many of you have been asking and wondering about this year's I-hobby show. Here is the news as I know it:

Because of the economic conditions and the market in general, I am being told that Ninco will not be there as MRC will only be bringing their plastics and some other models. Don from Ninco is not attending, and the latest from I have been told is that it is not a matter of us wanting to do the show and signing up for it, it is a matter of us being invited. Thus far we have not yet been invited. The track is Ninco's and so is the descretion of the convention space. If we do become invited, I will let all know so we can plan it properly, but at this time we will not be at this year's I-Hobby show.

Thanks,

Rich
CYIROCK
It is official. The club is not invited to put on the I-Hobby show slot car track this year. There will be racing however in Downers Grove. Please see the calendar and slotcarillustrated.com for details.

Thanks,

Rich
CYIROCK
Just a reminder,

I will be racing at Mid-America Raceway this weekend running BRM, Slot it, the Manufacturers races. I know Sunday will be mostly a run what you brung, and some IROC racing. There are also giveaways for the car shows. So everyone with some great paint schemes and modeling are sure to win some prizes.

So come out and join the fun. Let me know if anyone has transportation issues yet still want to race.

Rich
gunslinger1352
who is running the hobby show in Schaumburg-I saw slotcars on the commercial-just wondering
The Finger
Does anyone know if mid-america sells any nsr motors that we could use in our dtm series cars; If not I need to order online.:o
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
gunslinger1352
careful Larry your not posting on the dtm thread-we don,t want to get someones undies in a bunch:D:D
Ken
Don't see anything on Slot car illustrated about racing at Mid America. The calendar lists birthdays and some race in New Jersey. Can you post a link or provide some info?
The Finger
I fell for it too, however look at the posting date it's two years old. I don't know why it even got posted. Yesterday I called Rich and he knew nothing about it.Please let me know if you hear something different. :oB):o
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
Ken
Weird. It was the newest listing on the home page and IHobby is this weekend. What the hell?
gunslinger1352
Sorry I saw the commercial on TV and was wondering about it-this is the I hobby thread and even though it"s old I used it because I didn't"t want the thread Nazi to yell by asking the question on another established thread so that's why it"s there Ken
The Saw
You could start a new thread Qtip.
gunslinger1352
Good one-I appreciate. A good Zinger
R
Could have gotten tickets - did not. Heard that show was small, REH Dist was there, and others, but did not hear if Alan from BRM made the trip. Roger is at the ISRA worlds and Mike hosted the SANO this weekend, so no plastic cars raced in the stores.

I made it to race two days/ one race each(last)....feeling better. Hope to make race next Saturday.
Larry Kelley
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator