Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

12 Hr Scaley enduro

Last updated on 13 years ago
T
A 12 hr enduro race using scaley cars , this will be a team event , each team will have 2 cars one for late model GT ,the other for LMP . The race will be held the first saturday in March at Satans Turf (Randys) . The race will be divided in 4 segments The 1st will be 3 hrs with the GT car in daylight ,the second will be the LMP car in daylight ,the 3rd will be the GT car at night , the final will be the LMP car at night . Each segment will be divided into 4 equal heats . As usual there will be 4 teams , with 4 captains . The cars will both be run acorrding to stock specs (including stock motors ,and gearing )cars must have full interiors ,cars must have working lights (for cars without tail lamps ---they may be added) , tuning , lead and tires ONLY.
Please respond so I can start organizing teams.

Thanks Twister.
R
Wheel truing?
The Saw
Bushing slop?
Motor gluing?
Sofa King
stock rules
T
yes ,yes and yes ------read the club rules for "stock" class.
T
I also need to know who's racing.
R
Yep
R
But I don't want to be a team captain this time
Sofa King
Me either B)
R
Ron you need to set a date so people know if they can make it or not
Sofa King
Read Ron's first post, it says 1st Sat in March. how about showing a little interest in this? Yes, no, maybe? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
SmilinRay
Not in. 12 hours is too much. Sorry Ronnie.
Smilin' Ray
http://smilinrays.webs.com/
http://www.facebook.com/SmilinRay
T
The event has bee posted (Sat. March 5th 11:00 AM with practice at 10:00 AM) . Thanks Ray for responding , however you dont have to stay for the whole 12 hrs , I'm sure some people wont be able to be there the entire 12 hrs either . I know that many people told me they were in , but please post your reply. Thanks Twister.
The Saw
I'm in for whatever I can do.
T
Ramcat Larry has told me he's in . (he doesn't have I-net access right now )
The Finger
I don't know if i can make it yet. Have a scouting thing i might be pushed into doing.:| Don't know how i feel about doing the scouting thing again.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
Ken
I'll be there for the early portion of the race, have to work in the evening, so I'd have to leave around 3:30 or so, and most likely would not make it back after. No captaining for me either.
R
In if still. Alive
CYIROCK
Yes, I am in, and I guess I am captaining.....
Ken
Hey Ronnie, what are we doing for replacement parts? Stock only? It doesn't really look like real axle assemblies are an easy find anymore. Are you going to allow aftermarket parts for things deemed unrepairable? Or back-up cars?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator