Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Racing and the summer

Last updated on 15 years ago
Voodoo
Most of us have plans for the summer Family, Boats, RV'S etc... last year we raced all summer long and it went well and we said we were going to relax a bit, What i would like to do is that we take a break from the series racing for the summer and pick back up in the fall as we did this year. We will still have club racing every week at one of the tracks just as we do in the off weeks now. We have the NINCO race, the SCX race and I Hobby, This series will be over 4/11/09 and then on 4/18/09 we have the Winter Jam. 4/4 and 4/25 will be open club racing. This realy only leaves us with the month of MAY to have racing before the weather real breaks, So we would like to have one last series. So on May 9th, 16th, 23rd, and the 30th we will have the NINCO Shootout, This will be a series to prepare for the NINCO Regional. The race rules will be posted, but in short any NINCO car will be allowed and we will use the NINCO rules, however we will allow lead. I understand that not all NINCO cars are allowed in their rules so if you plan on moving past out regionals use only the cars they post. This race will be a shootout type series, this means the first three races will be qualifiers and the 4th will be the mains, same as the DTM series in the past, you only need to make one race to qualify so in short you need to make two of the races not all four.And yes we will be using the A25 Shore Tires. I hope to have this race on the club track in Schaumburg but i still need to clear that with the owner of the building.

Thanks Frank (Voodoo)
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

Second place is just the first place loser.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator