Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

For Sale

Last updated on 5 months ago
M
I have a huge collection of model cars new in box, built, parts, and decals. Lots of NASCAR Diecast cars all sizes a lot still in original packaging. NHRA, some Franklin mint. Some misc. stuff. I am looking to sell off my stuff to fund my Slot Car addiction
Thanks
Mike 1017
Chuck
Any 1/32 scale kits or bodies? I have been looking for a 1957 Ford and a 1957 Chevy body for slot car projects.
M
No everything I have is. 1:24 - 1:25
Chuck
Thanks Mike! Haven't met you yet, but hope to see you soon at one of the races. You are right it's a great group of guys and slot cars can be a nice addiction. Grin
Chuck
One other thought on your 1/24-1/25 collection. GLSCC has races from time to time utilizing those scale plastic bodies usually mounted on a brass H&R chassis. 1/24-1/25 hardbodies races have been held for Trans-Am/Pony cars, Dirt cars. Vintage NASCAR, Trucks. Hot Rods etc. The latest race planned for later this year is to run a 1/24-1/25 scale slot car modeled after a car you owned prior to 1985. So as you look over your collection keep that in mind. You may have some great future slot cars.

Search: Hot Rods and Hangovers on this website. Or copy and paste this link.
https://www.greatlakesscc.com/infusions/forum/viewthread.php?thread_id=1313&highlight=Hot+Rods&pid=9985#post_9985
M
I do have a lot to choose from.
Thanks
Mike
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator