Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Track power settings

Last updated on 15 years ago
Voodoo
Track power has never really been an issue; we have run 13.8 or 12.0 volts. I know of two tracks we run on that the 12 volt option has been used due to track conditions. Paramount Ranch and The Lot. It has been something I knew and thought everyone else knew as well. However it can be a problem, if you add weight or gear for 12 volts the car may not be what you have come to expect if you run it on 13.8 volts. Or the other way as well. So in the future the track info will be posted as part of the race card so there is no confusion in the future. As before the club is not interested in changing how any track is run it has been and always will be (his track, his rules) and as in the past the club events and series run under the club rules for that race and all decisions are made by the race director/ directors. If a track owner feels his/her track runs best at a certain voltage that will be the voltage that will be used and that will be the voltage that is posted on the race card, also track owners should check the voltage output on their power supplies from time to time to make sure things are what they should be. As I stated in the beginning of the post this has never come up before but we learn as we go and I thank everyone for being understanding as we learn.

Thanks Voodoo (Frank)
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

Second place is just the first place loser.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator