Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Check your Private Messages

Last updated on 15 years ago
Allen
Not in the habit of checking your private messages? You may want to. It's a great tool for us to contact every member in the club about schedule changes, updates, etc.

In this case, everyone should have received an important update about the schedule changes for the Vintage F1 and Rally series. So make sure you catch that . . . otherwise you may end up at the wrong track.

It's simple . . . Login to the site with your member name and password. Then click on "Private Messages" in the box on the left just under the masthead and date. It will always show how many new messages you have waiting to be read. Remember, you must be logged in to see your personal messages.

We've spot checked that people have received these, and it seems to be working. If you didn't get the most recent F1 and Rally Series schedule update . . . let us know with a personal message or e-mail.

Thanks!

Frank and Allen
CYIROCK
I spoke to Frank this morning on this. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this Saturday since I made these plans around the Al's Sunday race. Oh well, guess I will have to drop another one...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator