Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

2024 HOTRODS AND HANGOVERS

Last updated on 1 year ago
The Saw
www.p1slotcars.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/20230103_215032032_iOS.jpg

1:24 scale classes to include Modified and any car you owned before 1985.
Chuck
"1:24 scale classes to include Modified and any car you owned before 1985."

I owned a bunch of VWs before 1985! Wink WinkWinkWink
...I know Hot Rods has been limited to US iron. ...but would a modified based on a VW body with a Ford/Chevy/Dodge V8 be legal?
R
"...any car you owned..." ? Slot car or real car? I DO have several slot cars pre-1985. I might be able to find a model kit of a Studebaker Lark....... or an MG.

I HAVE found a 1/25 MGB roadster from Japan, but have not found any 4 door 1960 LARK sedan. So the VEGA modified will have to do.
Ken
I'm a little lost. Cars for next year's race have already been chosen? And it's modifieds or any car you owned before 85? Seems like a really odd combo. What if we're less than 70 years old?
Sofa King
I'm sure it means the actual cars you owned, not slot cars, real cars
Ken
Right, I think we all get that. What I don't get is a 70 charger, a 74 Culass and Pinto and Gremlin modifieds sharing the track. There's also no way that I could find a pre 85 American car that I've owned. The next question is, will there even be a race? Randy won't have a track, will someone else step up and host and sponsor the race?
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator