Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Vintage LeMans/CanAm and GT series

Last updated on 2 years ago
Ken
Our summer series will be two (relatively) open classes. Those that are preparing for the NSR Nats can follow those rules, and the rest can run what they like.

Vintage Le Mans/Can-Am
Any 1966-74 Le Mans/Can-Am car. 21,900 rpm motor max.

GT
Any sedan based car, any year. DTM, Rally, GT, you get the idea. Toyota GT1, Mercedes CLK, Porsche 911 GT1, Mosler, are all legal. 25,000 rpm motor max.

Both cars must have a 3D interior (stock or lexan) with a driver, and all appropriate glass. Plastic chassis only, scratch built plastic is cool. No lexan bodies. Slip on tires only please, no glued rear
tires in both classes.

Anything else goes.

Track voltage will be run at 11 volts where possible for those tuning for the Cloverleaf NSR race. All support races will be run at 13.8 volts where possible. This will be a 6 race series with one drop
Sofa King
so is this what I was asking about or something different?Frown
Ken
This will be the next series, running July through September. The header under "latest news" still reads "NSR GT/Early LeMans". I'll have to get the guru to update that.
Sofa King
Plastic chassis, like ALL the 1/32 cars are supposed to be?
Ken
Um, sure. Plastic chassis only, rules are updated. No lexan bodies either.
Sofa King
The reason I ask is because I bought a RevoSlot Toyota GT one and it has an aluminum chassis but my other two are plastic
Ken
Is that the car that got lost?
The Saw
The series will now begin at Meadowdale on 7/2/22 along wit the F1 finally.
Sofa King
Yes and I'm not happy about it
J
Thanks for clarifying, because I have a Revoslot Viper GT I’ve been testing for this series. I have plenty of other options.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator