Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP FORD VS FERRARI SERIES @ MEADOWDALE 11/7

Last updated on 3 years ago
The Saw
Doors open at 5:00, racing at 7:00.

1. Ninco Classic
2, NC1 Classic
3. Ford Vs Ferrari
4. Pre War Hot Rod
5. Dirt Car

1. Big Larry
2. Ramcat
3. Norm
4. Mike
5. Finger
6. Jimmy
7. Ken
8. Jon
9. Randy
R
IN...Will be racing 1/24 DTM Enduro in Buffalo Grove all day.
gunslinger1352
In, will be passing gas and scratching my private parts all day. :-)
K
I’m planning on attending.
Ken
Well, I'll be there if we have at least a couple more racers.
Sofa King
I've checked my busy schedule and find I have some free time on that date. count me in. Shock
Ken
Did someone hear from Finger or was that supposed to be me?
J
In. Let me know if anyone needs any cars, tires, or parts, and I'll bring them with me.
CYIROCK
I will be there!
gunslinger1352
Phil P will be there.;-)
D
Hi Guys,

Sorry to say I will not be attending the Meadowdale race this Saturday night.

In addition, I'm postponing the start of the Ford vs Ferrari series. I know this is a big disappointment for many of you. I myself have worked so hard getting cars ready for this series. I am equally disappointed .

In addition, I am canceling the race at my house on the Nov. 21st.

In the recent few weeks It has become very apparent Covid has grown to epic proportions . That would be bad enough, but I am additionally at risk due to my age, recent cardiac issues and now am on medication that compromises my immune system. That does not make it easier for me to get the virus, but if I do get it, it makes it worse. I cannot take the risk to myself, but more important , I simply cannot risk the health of my family.
Also, my county, Will, and in particular, the town I live in, Plainfield, are some of the highest in the state for testing positive for virus and related deaths'.

I can only hope you all understand my position on this and how sorry I am to not be racing with you.

Denny
Sofa King
so what are we doing? am I staying home and washing my hair or what?Frown
B
Meadowdale is on for tonight. Garage door will be open.
Sofa King
so by the time the series starts everyone should be sick and tired of Ford VS Ferrari, I know I am and I never even finished building the car!Sad
gunslinger1352
Sorry Phil P is out for tonight.
gunslinger1352
Thank you Big Lare for arranging
and hosting Meadowdale last night. It was great seeing everyone and getting out to race. IT WAS A GREAT ANTI-DEPRESSANT ;-)
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator