Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

2021 LEGEND SERIES RULES

Last updated on 3 years ago
K
I really don't want to open a can of worms, but Jon and I are open to discussing silicone tires as an alternate to the Paul Gage tires. We believe a lot of the issues people are having with the handling of the Legend cars can be directly related to the grip (or lack there of) of the Paul Gage urethanes. I know we've all bought a pair (or 6) of the Paul Gage tires, but I think this is something we really need to discuss. We would also allow either Super Tires or Quick Slicks since we know there are people who have already bought both of those brands as well.
The Saw
Tire Rules edited 6/5/21.
Ken
Anybody brave enough to tell a guy who doesn't have access to a test track how much their Legend weighs?
Chuck
My Ford is at 105 grams, my Chevy right now is 80 grams. Both ran very stable on Jon's oval track a couple weeks back. The Ford got me on the podium with a second place finish behind Gary's Legend. Hope that helps.
Ken
Thanks Chuck. My car has made a few lap here and there, but nothing approaching a race yet.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator