Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Cadillac

Last updated on 6 years ago
Ken
Let's see how secure you are. So I find myself the owner of a slightly used Cadillac nobody else bid on. I don't even know how I got the front of the body off, and could not get it back on until I flipped it upside down, put the interior in it and dropped the chassis in, then it fits perfect!?!. Two front screws and one rear screw and I can make the body move. Put the two middle screws in and it's a brick. I work two jobs and race two other series so my build time is limited. Tuning suggestions? Glue the body solid, trim the interior, skip screws, help?
R
Ask jimmy
gunslinger1352
I would ask the finger -HIS CADDY RUNS THE BEST OUT OF ALL I HAVE SEEN,OR MICKEY HE DOESN'T HAVE IT ANYMORE BUT HIS RAN GREAT ALSO. I never set up a stock one so I can't help you -sorry buddy
If you beat my dad,I will be leaving a present in your slotcar box
The Finger
I have mine glued as a one piece body, Mikey had his taped. Both ideas worked equally well. Had more difficulty wiring in lights for Gary's enduro. Finding room to run wires was a BITCH.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator