Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP 5-28-17 Enduro at the Turf

Last updated on 7 years ago
B
6 Hour Enduro - 914athon - doors open at 3 - race 4pm to 10 pm - Randy, Rich and Big Lare have prepared SRC Porsche 914/6 GTs so no one has to buy a new car:-) After hours fun race to be announced.
1-Randy
2-Rich
3-Big Lare
4-Magneto
5-Jimmy
6-JYD
7-Gary
8-Norm
9-Wayne
10- Das Finger
11- Phil
12- Father Bob
13. Penguino??
Ken
Yeah, can't make that either.
M
Iam in
The Saw
In.
Ken
Any consideration being given to rescheduling? I know it's Memorial day weekend, but maybe lots of guys still have to work on Monday. Or maybe it's just a bad time of year. Would anybody else be interested if this race were run on a Saturday night?
B
Date change would be up to Randy. Rich has a family party on Saturday.
Ken
I'm just curious whether guys have to work, will be out of town, just aren't interested, etc. RSVP seems a little light for an enduro.
R
28th is Race Day, F1,Indy, & Nascar - Dawn to dusk and My building is having a cookout and I am cooking and bringing the wine. Saturday maybe, not sunday.
Larry Kelley
The Finger
starting aroud 5 on Saturday might work for me, have a meeting about Moms care with the family on Saturday so no matter the weather I will be in town then.
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
gunslinger1352
Yes I removed the post-never mind
Ken
Wow, easy Norm. I responded the same day it was posted. I was only asking because the turn out is light and we haven't heard yea or nay from lots of people, such as yourself. And if 12 guys would have said they were going to make it, I would have had nothing to say. I wasn't asking to move anything, only asking why so few have responded at all.
The Finger
I actually let BL and Randy know from the get go, that I'm a definite maybe based on weather. When I saw Ken's post I updated my position based on changes. Not trying to ruffle any feathers here.
gunslinger1352
BL AND RANDY PUT ME IN still don't know about Penguin yet and havn't heard from dunkle,Phil T ,John Duvall and my son Phil as of yet.will let you know as soon as I know, what about Greggo?
CYIROCK
All are welcome.... As far as a Saturday race, as stated, I am out due to Christian's son coming home from the Navy for a visit. We have a party scheduled for him that day. Seeing as I built one of the cars, Saturday is not an option.
The Finger
Add Finger, more likely then not I'll be there.
gunslinger1352
Is BrIan comming
The Finger
Sorry to say, Nope. He will be in Wisconsin shooting his in-laws guns.
R
Don't worry guys. You won't go hungry. Michele will be grilling during the race and there will be munchies as well.
The Saw
:pB)
gunslinger1352
Tell Michelle thanks,that is very nice of her.:D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator