Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

RSVP - Group C Series Race 1 / Fly Early Lemans Team Enduro - 2/11/17 - Viper's Pit - Plainfield

Last updated on 7 years ago
W
Doors open at 12:00, Series Race is at 4:30.
Fly Classic Six Hour Team Enduro at 6:00
Please see the post in Special events for details on the enduro.

01- Disco Denny (The Chassinator)
02- Windy Racer
03- CYIROCK
04- The Finger
05- Big Lare
06- Middle Finger
07- The Saw
08- Jack Da Bear
09- Sir Cat Of Ramness
10- Papa Steve
11-
12-

NOTE:
We would appreciate your response as soon as possible so we can adjust the start time for the series race if need be. (depending on the number of entries)

Looking forward to a great night of racing. Hope to see you all there.
CYIROCK
Sign me up!
R
Sorry no way I can make it
gunslinger1352
Sorry ,I am out.
The Finger
so, I guess I'm in, and so is middle fingerB)
When You Race With Me You Get The Finger
B
In
Middle Finger
I am in. Yup yup yup
The Saw
In
The Finger
Say guys we are a week away and no times are posted, you wanted everybody to sign up early and you haven't even posted times. At this point I'm for a 6 0'clock start on Group C, and 7 o'clock for a 4 hour endure.
D
Ok, I guess since it is at my house , I'm in.
Also, any of the guys who have been racing with us are also invited. And if you know of any new guys who want to race they are more than welcome. Disco
The greatest threat to our future success is believing what we are doing today will be good enough to win tomorrow!!!
R
OK, I hope to be there by 3pm.
Larry Kelley
Ken
The times were always posted above. I cannot make it though.
The Finger
I always look for the times on the event calendar, isn't that where we are supposed to look?
The Saw
There's a problem with the calendar right now.
W

The Finger wrote:
Say guys we are a week away and no times are posted, you wanted everybody to sign up early and you haven't even posted times. At this point I'm for a 6 0'clock start on Group C, and 7 o'clock for a 4 hour endure.

Hey Larry,

The start times were included in the RSVP when I first posted it on Feb, 01. I made sure to add them because it was an earlier start time than normal. I would have added them to the calendar myself, but my access rights to it were taken away. Sorry if there was any confusion.
B
I'm in for the series race at 4:30. I can't stay for the whole six hour.
D
So I bet there will be a few guys who cannot stay for the whole endure race.
So those guys can race the first shift of the enduro and then split. We just need to make sure we have enough turn marshals. I think Big Larry and Papa Steve will fall into those catagories. No prob.
Anyway, I'm really excited to run in this Enduro race. I hope everyone will have a great time. See you guys in a couple of days. Disco Denny
The greatest threat to our future success is believing what we are doing today will be good enough to win tomorrow!!!
The Saw
I'm riding with BL so when he leaves......
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator