Oh no! Where's the JavaScript?
Your Web browser does not have JavaScript enabled or does not support JavaScript. Please enable JavaScript on your Web browser to properly view this Web site, or upgrade to a Web browser that does support JavaScript.

Club Shirts

Last updated on 16 years ago
Voodoo
The shirts are in, I think Ken will have them at Kevin's tonight. If you can't make it out tonight they will be at Swiss's on Sunday. More stuff is coming in for the raffle. bring cash! There seems to be some confusion about the coat of Sundays race. If you are a member the whole day is FREE!
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

Second place is just the first place loser.
E
How can I get a shirt?
-Eric-
"IT'S FRIGGIN FUN DAMMIT"-Bolingbrook Speedway!
Voodoo
We will be making a new order soon, just ask and you get one. i would assume that you are asking, so here is how it works. We need your size and your the name you would like to have on the shirt. The club pays for the shirt and you pay for the logo and name on it, it should be around $25.00 as in the past, we are still getting things worked out for the logo and who will be doing it. From here i would tell you to PM or post to Ken as he is the one who is working on the shirt logistics.

Thanks Frank
Thanks Voodoo (Frank)

Second place is just the first place loser.
Allen
Ken/Frank,

How's the embroidery going? Is there anything I can do to help? I have handled a lot of this logo embroidery stuff and understand the details of the process if you need a hand. Plus having first hand experience with the logo design, any issues would be easy for me to iron out.

Let me know.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Moderator: Administrator